Help Support Our Programs
We provide a wide range of services to the community, including:
- Maintenance/repair and safety classes for the general public.
- Inexpensive repair services for those without the means to use commercial bike shops.
- Open shop facilities for DIY bicycle maintenance.
- Maintenance/repair and safety classes for at-risk youth through programs with the Lucas County Positive Youth Justice and other diversion programs.
- Educational outreach programs through the YMCA Safe Routes to School programs and other after-school activities.
- Support transportation cycling by recycling used bikes into the hands of students and residents who need inexpensive primary transportation.
- Advocacy for bicycling and bicycling safety throughout the greater Toledo area.