Help Support Our Programs
We provide a wide range of services to the community, including:
- Maintenance/repair and safety classes for the general public
- Inexpensive repair services for those without means to use commercial bike shops
- Open shop facilities for DIY bicycle maintenance
- Maintenance/repair and safety classes for at-risk youth through programs with the Lucas County Juvenile Court CITE program and other diversion programs
- Educational outreach programs through the YMCA Safe Kids programs and other after school activities
- Support of transportation cycling by recycling used bikes into the hands of students and inner city residents who need inexpensive primary transportation
- Advocacy for cycling and cycling safety throughout the greater Toledo area
Become A Toledo Bikes! Member Now!
Sustaining Membership $100.00 (one year)
As a Toledo Bikes! Sustaining Member, you get a 20% discount on new products, free access to the shop, a free T-shirt, free entry to our basic maintenance class (value $50) AND safety class AND an original (unframed) signed and numbered serigraph print by Toledo artist Bob Beach. To see available prints, visit www.bobbeach.com/bikeart
Lights for those in need
A donation of $30 will help put over a dozen lights on the bikes of those who have none. Be it youth who complete our Build-a-Bike class, those earning a bike, volunteering in the shop, or people leaving Toledo Bikes! with no lights after dark. We hope to keep people alive so they can learn to ride safer!
Thank You For Your Support!
Toledo Bikes! is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.